Our Quality Strategy Workshop
During the development phase of the ICS Quality Strategy a multi-stakeholder Workshop was held to ensure our Strategy is as tailored to the Hertfordshire and West Essex system as possible. The below ‘word-cloud’ reveals the common words and phrases used on the day which were then used in the development of the Quality Vision and also the local Quality Priorities laid out within this document. Seven key questions were asked on the day and those questions can be found below:
- What does good quality care mean to you?
- What do we do well and what make it so good?
- What needs improving for our population?
- How do we know we are getting better?
- What is a priority right now for our population?
- How do we motivate and inspire people?
- How do we all play our part?