The NHS is committed to working with people and communities all year round to plan health services, and to help ensure that the care we provide is good and meets people's needs.
Our forward plan drew on the insight that we gained through:
- independent research
- our work with Healthwatch Hertfordshire and Essex
- our patient participation groups
- the charity and voluntary sector
- NHS staff
- focus groups and listening events
- the compliments, concerns and complaints that we receive.
This information was added to the findings from our online public survey, forming detailed picture of the NHS issues that matter to our diverse population.