Patient and service user experience and feedback

If you want to raise a concern or make a complaint about a poor healthcare experience in Hertfordshire or west Essex, the best way is to contact the organisation that provided the care. 

You can find all the information about how to contact local services with a concern or complaints on the Integrated Care Board (ICB) site.