Our ICS is committed to putting the voices and experiences of the community at the centre of all we do – and we need you to help make that happen.
By taking this approach we believe we can successfully tackle the health inequalities and health and wellbeing challenges faced by people in Hertfordshire and west Essex.
You can also get in touch with ICS organisations and get involved that way.
- Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
- West Hertfordshire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT)
- Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (EPUT) for mental health services in Essex
- Essex County Council’s Resident Panel and Hertfordshire Council Council’s Citizens Panel which regularly consult residents for their views on delivery of council services.