The Voluntary, Community, Faith, and Social Enterprise sector (VCFSE) in Hertfordshire and West Essex consists of many thousands of organisations, from small volunteer-led charities and community-based faith groups to large social enterprises employing hundreds of staff and serving thousands of people. They use their skills and expertise to support people to stay well, look after themselves and their families, feel part of their community, and know that they are valued.
The Hertfordshire and West Essex VCFSE Alliance is a network of these organisations which works closely with the NHS, councils, and other partners within the Integrated Care System to help make sure everyone can find support when they need it.
The alliance is led by a steering group of 12 leaders. They are:
- Joanna Marovitch, VCSFE Alliance Chair and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Herts Mind Network.
- Charlotte Blizzard-Welch, VCSFE Alliance Vice-Chair and CEO, Citizens’ Advice, Stevenage
- Kate Robson, VCSFE Vice-Chair and CEO, Uttlesford Citizens’ Advice
- Sarah Wren, CEO of Herts Independent Living Service
- Dr Simon Aulton, CEO, Community Action Dacorum
- Rushna Mia, Chair, Herts Asian Women’s Association
- Geoff Brown, CEO, Healthwatch Hertfordshire
- Hannah Morgan-Gray, CEO, North Herts and Stevenage CVS
- Mark Hannah, CEO, Age UK Hertfordshire
- Sam Glover, CEO, Healthwatch Essex
- Clive Emmet, CEO, Uttlesford CVS
- Alison Wilson, CEO, Mind in West Essex
The VCFSE Alliance is looking forward to the vital work that lies ahead reducing health inequalities and increasing support for the people of Hertfordshire and West Essex.
Find out more about the VCSFE Alliance by contacting email@example.com.